Terms and Conditions
- Identification data of the owner
These general terms and conditions of sale comprehensively regulate all sales transactions that can be offered, lent or carried out from the online store located on the website www.ahoibiza.com of which Juan Andrés Ferreira Gómez is the owner. with Tax Identification Number or Code nº09053416H, registered office Ctra Cala Llonga km 10 07840 Santa Eulalia del Río in Ibiza.
These terms and conditions may be modified by Aho Ibiza at any time, with the user being informed of the existence of any new version of these that contains substantial changes.
Access, navigation and use of www.ahoibiza.com confers the status of user, therefore, from the moment you begin browsing www.ahoibiza.com, all the Conditions established here, as well as their subsequent ones, are accepted. modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be.
The User assumes responsibility for correct use of Www.ahoibiza.com. This responsibility will extend to:
- Use this www.ahoibiza.com only to make inquiries and legally valid purchases or acquisitions.
- Do not make any false or fraudulent purchases.
- Provide truthful and lawful contact information, for example, email address, postal address and/or other information.
The User declares to be over 18 years of age and to have the legal capacity to enter into contracts through this www.ahoibiza.com.
Www.ahoibiza.com is aimed mainly at Users residing in Spain. Aho Ibiza does not ensure that www.ahoibiza.com complies with the laws of other countries, either totally or partially.
- Applicability of the general conditions
These conditions apply to all quotes, offers, activities, agreements and deliveries of products by or on behalf of Aho Ibiza. Deviation from these conditions is only possible if the parties have explicitly agreed in writing.
These conditions will regulate the use of the website www.ahoibiza.com that Aho Ibiza makes available to its users and clients. The purchase at www.ahoibiza.com can be made from Spain, including the entire Spanish territory. As well as in the international area. The products that Aho Ibiza sells through its website are mainly:
These General Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, all of which are mandatory legal provisions.
Aho Ibiza may modify them without prior notice, so it recommends periodic consultation of them, even more so when you are preparing to make effective use of its online store located on the website www.ahoibiza. However, Aho Ibiza is committed to always keeping them updated, publishing the latest version and allowing access and printing at any time.
- Access and purchase conditions
Access to the Aho Ibiza Portal is free and grants the user the status of User, regardless of the subsequent use of the services offered.
The User must register in order to purchase in our store and must complete a form, which will involve assigning personal credentials consisting of a unique identifier (which will be the email address) and a password, the conservation and custody of which It will depend exclusively on the User, who must operate with them with due diligence. Therefore, you will not use passwords other than yours, in order to impersonate other Users in the use of www.trancoatranco.tienda.
The purchase of products on www.ahoibiza.com can only be made by users over eighteen (18) years of age, who must follow the steps and instructions that will accompany the entire purchase process, consisting, but not limited to:
(i) Completion of the registration form or the identification form for previously registered users;
(ii) Screen display of the order summary, delivery conditions and shipping costs, if applicable;
(iii) Acceptance of purchase conditions, which implies reading, understanding and irrevocable acceptance of each and every one of these General Conditions, as well as, where applicable, the existing Specific Conditions and
(iv) immediate receipt of summary email in the account used in registration or – failing that – in the shortest possible time and always within the next twenty-four hours.
The acquisition of products on www.ahoibiza.com for subsequent distribution or resale is not permitted, either in public establishments or in the home. Aho Ibiza will regulate and authorize the necessary permits if at any time it consents, so it will reliably notify said authorization to the authorized agent.
All orders will be considered offers to purchase subject to these terms and conditions. Aho Ibiza reserves the right to accept them if the requirements set forth therein are not met.
Once an order has been placed, the system automatically generates proof of receipt of the order. However, this confirmation does not imply automatic acceptance of the order, since Aho Ibiza reserves the right to collect additional information related to identity and address to guarantee both correct shipment of the order and to ensure the absence of related fraud. with transactions.
Orders can be placed 365 days a year, at any time, except when the service is suspended for maintenance or other commercial circumstances and/or force majeure.
Any order is subject to product availability. In the event that it is not possible to deliver an order due to supply problems or not having sufficient stock, the user will have the option to wait until the product is available or cancel the order.
Delivery will be deemed to have occurred at the time the user or a third party indicated by him or her acquires material possession of the products.
The delivery time for the order will vary depending on the shipping method selected and will be indicated on the website once the order confirmation is obtained, in any case it will not exceed 30 days from the date of the order confirmation. In the event that the delivery date cannot be met, we will inform the user of this circumstance and they will be offered the option of continuing with the purchase by setting a new delivery date or the possibility of canceling the order, obtaining a full refund of the purchase price. price paid.
If the recipient is absent at the time of delivery, a notice will be left so that they can pick up the shipment at the location and within the times indicated. After the period without collection taking place, the shipment will be returned to Aho Ibiza.
- Price and payment
It is understood that the price of each product is the one that will appear on the website at the time of placing each order. The user must pay the marked price, including applicable taxes, along with shipping costs, which will be added to the final price to be paid.
Prices may be modified by Aho Ibiza at any time and without prior notice without affecting already confirmed orders. However, even if confirmed, Aho Ibiza will not be obliged to honor orders when the price is incorrect, especially when the error is manifest and easily recognizable.
The accepted payment methods are:
Payment by credit or debit card. We reserve the right NOT to accept certain payments with certain credit cards.
Aho Ibiza reserves the right to change the payment methods, being able to create new ones or delete some of the existing ones, without the user/client of www.ahoibiza.com being able to make claims for this reason. However, if the change in the payment method affects an order already placed, at www.ahoibiza.com we would contact the customer to inform them of said change, offering them the option to cancel the order if they consider it appropriate.
Payment by credit/debit card: The charge is made online, that is, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial institution and once it has been verified that the data communicated is correct. With the aim of providing maximum security to the payment system www.ahoibiza.com uses secure payment systems from leading financial institutions in electronic commerce. In this sense, confidential data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding financial institution. The SSL encryption system used provides total security to data transmission over the network. Client data enjoys complete confidentiality and protection. Credit card information is not recorded in any of our databases. They are only used in the virtual POS (Point of Sale Terminal) of the Aho Ibiza financial institution, through its Secure Payment Gateway. Credit cards will be subject to verification and authorization by the issuing entity, but if said entity does not authorize payment, Aho Ibiza is not responsible for any delay or lack of delivery and will not be able to formalize any Contract with the credit card. customer. Aho Ibiza reserves the right to verify the personal data provided by the client and adopt the measures it deems appropriate (including cancellation of the order) so that the purchased merchandise is delivered in accordance with the data contained in the order.
- Right of withdrawal
The User has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded through www.ahoibiza.com within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification.
The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day on which the User or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, has acquired material possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must notify Aho Ibiza of their decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by postal mail, fax or email). The User may use the model withdrawal form included at the end of these conditions, although its use is not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the communication regarding the User's exercise of this right to be sent before the corresponding period expires.
In case of withdrawal, Aho Ibiza will return all payments received from the User, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the User's choice of a delivery method other than the least expensive ordinary delivery method. offered) without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which the User informs Aho Ibiza of their decision to withdraw from the contract. Aho Ibiza will proceed to make said refund using the same payment method used by the User for the initial transaction, unless the User has expressly provided otherwise; In any case, the User will not incur any expenses as a result of the refund. Aho Ibiza may withhold the refund until the goods have been received, or until the User has presented proof of their return, depending on which condition is met first.
The User must return or deliver the goods directly to Aho Ibiza, without any undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which they communicate their decision to withdraw from the contract in . The deadline will be considered met if the User returns the goods before said deadline has expired. The User must assume the direct cost of returning the goods.
The User will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
It is specified in this document that any Products not sealed after delivery or that may be returned for health reasons or health protection purposes, will not be subject to withdrawal (including, without limitation, any health care Products). beauty if its lid or closure is removed).
The right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to:
- The supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Aho Ibiza cannot control
- The supply of goods made in accordance with the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized.
- The supply of goods that may deteriorate or expire quickly.
- The supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for health protection or hygiene reasons and that have been unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of goods that, after delivery and taking into account their nature, have been inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The supply of alcoholic beverages whose price has been agreed upon at the time of entering into the sales contract and which cannot be delivered within 30 days, and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that Aho Ibiza cannot control.
- Contracts in which the consumer and user have specifically requested Aho Ibiza to visit them to carry out urgent repair or maintenance operations.
- The supply of sealed sound or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed by the consumer and user after delivery.
- The supply of daily press, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
- The supply of digital content that is not provided on a material medium when the execution has begun with the prior express consent of the consumer and user with the knowledge on their part that they consequently lose their right of withdrawal.
In accordance with the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Aho Ibiza offers a two (2) year warranty on all its products from delivery and we will proceed, as appropriate, to repair, replace, discount of the price or refund of the amount of the product. If you have to make a warranty claim, please contact us through the contact methods provided above.
This warranty does not cover possible breakage or wear caused by use. The consumer and user must inform the seller of the lack of conformity within two months of becoming aware of it.
- Customer Service
Aho Ibiza has a customer service service so that the User can manage their complaints, doubts, or request guarantees and execute the right of withdrawal.
The User can direct their complaints, claims or requests for information to the Aho Ibiza Customer Service, using any of the following means:
– Sending an email to email@example.com
– WhatsApp delivery 622249218, Monday to Friday (10-14// 16-20)
All doubts and especially complaints and suggestions will be responded to as quickly as possible, without in any case exceeding the deadlines established by current legislation.
Likewise, you will have proof of them by providing written proof, on paper or on any other durable medium.
- Personal data protection
Aho Ibiza is responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights. digital and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, so it is provided to you the following treatment information:
End of treatment:
Maintain a commercial relationship with the User.
The personal data collected on this site are the following:
- Account opening: when creating the user's account, your name, surname, telephone number, postal address,
- Login: when the user connects to the website, he registers, in particular, his surname, first name, access data, usage data, location and payment data.
- Profile: the use of the services provided on www.ahoibiza.com allows you to enter a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number.
- Payment: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on www.ahoibiza.com, financial data related to the user's bank account or credit card is recorded.
- Communication: when www.ahoibiza.com is used to communicate with other members, data relating to the user's communications is temporarily stored.
- Cookies: Cookies are used when you use the site. The user has the possibility of disabling cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to make the services of www.ahoibiza.com available to them, improve them and maintain a safe environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of www.ahoibiza.com by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- proposal to the user of the possibility of communicating with other users of www.ahoibiza.com;
- implementation of user assistance;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malware (malicious software) and security incident management;
- management of possible conflicts with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences.
Share personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third parties in the following cases:
- When the user uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, www.ahoibiza.com is in contact with third-party banking and financial entities with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user publishes publicly accessible information in the free comment areas of www.ahoibiza.com;
- when the user authorizes a third party's www.ahoibiza.com to access their data;
- when www.ahoibiza.com uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, in the context of the provision of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- If required by law, www.ahoibiza.com may transmit data to file claims against www.ahoibiza.com and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
Security and confidentiality
www.ahoibiza.com applies organizational, technical, software and physical measures regarding digital security to protect personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and that www.ahoibiza.com cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of user rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by directing their request to the following address Ctra Cala Llonga KM 10 or to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to withdraw consent at any time.
Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its processing.
Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- Contract language
These general conditions of sale are written in Spanish. If they are translated into one or more foreign languages, the Spanish text will prevail in case of dispute.
- Applicable legislation
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.
(To be completed by the consumer, and will be sent by certified mail with acknowledgment of receipt,
within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of conclusion of the contract)
For the attention of:
located in: Ibiza
email address: email@example.com
I hereby inform you that I am withdrawing from the purchase made in your online store, which I identify below:
Name and surname of the buyer: …………………………………………………………………………………………….
Purchaser's address: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Buyer email: ………………………………………………………………………………………….
Order date: …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Order reference: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………